Friday, February 5, 2010

Youth of Today

I think it is incredible how far technology has come. What's even more incredible is the fact that kids generally have a better understanding and grasping of this fast paced lifestyle. They tend to have these instructions instilled in their genes. As soon as they can walk, they're using computers. In the story, Cameron illustrated his comprehension and knowledge using his imagination to create different scenes. I think one of the things I was most impressed with. was his willingness to go out beyond the norm and help the teachers put together a presentation for the class. He demonstrated a high level of maturity. It makes me think of my little one. She is five and already she can go to different sites and play games. She can navigate through the internet and draw on her paint page or go to word document and type names.

No comments:

Post a Comment